Due to its use in big projects for banks and insurances, it was often audited for security issues and improved accordingly, if necessary.
- Easily customizable with plugins, modules and an object-based event system
- Fully featured administration panel built on a plugin design
- Flexible template language with multiple, inheritable styles
- Very versatile form system with client- and server-side validation, dependencies and customizable elements
- Content Management with lots of options: HTML with syntax highlighting, WYSIWYG, Drag&Drop, custom forms, ...
- Multiple languages supported with front-end phrase editor
- Integrated staging allows you to work on a development site and publish only certain changes at any (scheduled) time - the production site is therefor never touched
- Uses GIT for all file changes, even those inside the administration panel.
- Multiple cache layers, automatic minification of ressources and highly optimized code ensure a very fast user experience
- System settings, user management, permissions, slider, cache management, file and image editors, ...
Development is now officially discontinued. Future projects are written in Typescript and node.js.